Wednesday, May 21, 2014

His Mercies

Today's card is for this week's Shining Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs. It is a sketch challenge. I'm glad I had time to play along this week, since I really enjoy doing sketch challenges.
Here's the sketch.

ODBDSLC203 - Sketch 


And here's my card.


The image and verse are both from ODBD's Glory stamp set. I love those morning glories!! Everything was stamped onto white CS with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics, edges punched with a Fiskars border punch and attached to the violet CS. Violet ribbon was added before attaching it to the white card base. Hope you like it. I totally cased the card Cheryl created for this challenge. I really like the CAS look of it. I used a different Bible verse and color for the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

7 comments:

  1. Oh,wow! What a beautiful color combo! A wonderful scripture to be reminded with everyday. Glad to meet you Shelia. I've become your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shelia, this is wonderful (and I see a resemblance clearly...and am humbled you CASE'd my card). I love your colors and the beautiful dies and lovely ribbon! So glad you've joined us once again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sheila!! I love this shade of purple and your beautiful coloring!! Stunning!!Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite lovely Sheila! Love the colors you chose, your lovely borders and, of course, wonderful scripture! Thanks for creating with us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sheila! You CASEd Cheryl beautifully and I love the colours you chose :-) Thanks for joining us in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge last week and congratulations for receiving the Shining the Light award! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila, back to your blog -hopping around, LOVE this design, PRETTY FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete