Monday, September 29, 2014

Get Well Soon

Today I have a fun get well card I created for my sister. Leonard the Pig is such a cute image especially when paired with this fun sentiment!!






I started by stamping Leonard in Memento Black ink on white CS, colored him with Copics, die cut him and then added some faux stitching with a black gel pen. I stamped the last part of the sentiment underneath the image and the first part of it on a banner. The background was embossed and layered on red CS before attaching everything to the white card base. I punched some red flowers and green leaves for accents.

You still have time to join in this week's challenge "Leaf it to me" - you could be the lucky winner of some awesome new stamps!! You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by today!

shelia

3 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Love your coloring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love Leonard. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Get Well Soon Messages. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete