Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm all in Knots

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use ribbon on your card, but no bows. Here's what I came up with.


I started by using Gelatos (orange, green and yellow) on the leaf stamps, brushing with a water brush and then stamping onto the white panel. I really like this look! The sentiment was stamped on white CS and layered on black. The background was created using a 4 in 1 background stamp with VersaMark ink on the yellow and orange CS. These were layered on black too. Before attaching it to the white card base, I added the orange ribbon. I just tied a knot in the ribbon and then taped the ribbon ends on the back of the panel.

You can see details regarding the challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by today,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment