Friday, September 9, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

This week the challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is an easel card. I created this easel card using DRS Designs' newest zombie images.


I started by stamping the 2 zombies, masking the crawling zombie and then stamping the guy zombie behind. Once they were colored with Copics, I stamped the zombie sign, colored it and then used copics to color in the background. Next I layered the panel onto green and then black CS. The large green panel was stamped with the accent bats using Versafine Black Onyx ink. Everything was then added to the black card base.

Here's a closer look at the front of the card.

For the inside I stamped the zombie greeting onto white CS and layered it onto the same green and black CS. The zombie hand was stamped, colored and fussy cut, then attached with some foam dots.


I think these new zombie images are great for Halloween cards. You can color them to be funny/cute or scary - whatever you desire.

Thanks for stopping by today!

shelia

3 comments:

  1. Oh a scary Halloween card, but I love it.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Easel Card Challenge.

    Jean DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I am not into Zombies, this is a wonderful themed card for the Zombie lover. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spooky Halloween easel, Sheila, the zombies are strangely cute! And thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete