Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy 50th!!

My card today is for a friend who's birthday is October 31. When I saw DRS Designs new Grim Reaper image (963G), I knew I had to use it to make a birthday card for my friend.


I started by stamping the grim reaper image (963G) onto white CS with Versafine Black Onyx ink, using the MISTI to ensure a clear image. Next I stamped part of the Birthday Multi Greeting along with the 50th from the 50th Anniversary stamp. This panel and the orange panel were die cut with nesties. A black and orange ribbon was added before attaching everything to the black card base. A corner punch was used to round the corners of the card base.

On the inside some single candles were stamped with pumpkin pie ink and the new Remember the Ghoul Times greeting (969D) was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink.



Thanks for stopping by today,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment