Friday, September 30, 2016

challenges

Today I have a couple of  challenge cards to share with you. The first is for DRS Designs: Autumn Wonders.

I started by stamping the leaf pile with Memento Black ink onto the white CS and colored with Copics. Next I die cut the tree. cut around the top of the leaf pile, slid the tree into the slit and then glued the tree into place. The greeting was stamped before embossing with a SB leafy folder. You can see details for this challenge here.

My second card is for Our Daily Bread's challenge:  Dots and Dashes.


I used ODBD new Beverage Cup dies and the I love Coffee stamp set along with their stitched Oval dies. I created the coffee cup using the same dp for the cup as the background. The greeting was stamped with Vesafine Onyx ink, die cut and glued onto the card base. I added the ribbons and a rhinestone to the flower on the coffee cup to complete the look. This is for a very special friend who enjoys her coffee as much as I do. I think we'll be meeting for coffee on her birthday!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment