Thursday, July 21, 2016

Color Challenge

DRS Designs is sponsoring a color challenge this week. The colors are beautiful and just shout water, boating, swimming, summertime to me. So here's my card.


I started by stamping the sailboat with Memento black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics, die cut and layered onto green CS. Nest I punch a couple of strips of blue CS with a wave broader punch, stamped the Happy Birthday onto one strip and glued to the two together for a bit of dimension. The light blue panel was dry embossed with a SB waves folder, attached to a darker blue panel and then everyone is added to the green card base. This was an easy and fun card to create. I'm pretty sure this will be my brother in law's birthday card. He loves sailing!

Hope you can join in the fun!

thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment