Friday, July 1, 2016

The Heat is on!


This is for this week's challenge at DRS Designs: The Heat is On. I used their soon to be released Sailboat image (887F) and sentiment (881C). I think they go perfectly together. I started by stamping the sailboat on white CS, colored with copics, die cut and layered on green CS. The sentiment was stamped on white CS, die cut and layered on the same green CS. The blue panel was embossed with the Spellbinder waves folder. It is also layered on that green CS. I tied a sailor's know with jute, added it before attached the sentiment. The ship's wheel was die cut using a Darice die. I added a black enamel dot to the center to complete the card. Kind of makes me want to go sailing!

Hope you can find some time to join in the fun. Here are the details.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment