Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Anniversary!


DRS Designs will soon be releasing some new stamps and you are going to love them! For this anniversary card I used the new Love Birds Branch (413H) and the Side by Side Anniversary greeting.

I started by stamping the new love birds branch on white CS with Memento Black ink, coloring it with Copics, then die cutting and layering it on a matching die cut from light teal CS. I stamped just the Happy Anniversary part of the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a darker teal and heat embossed it with detail white EP. The border was die cut with a nestie and layered on white CS. I used a MS bow punch to created the white bow, punching it several times, and gluing them together with a small gem in the center.

This was a fairly quick and simple card to create and I really like the look. Hope you do too. Be sure to check DRS Designs online store this week to see the new stamps!

Thanks for stopping by,

shelia

1 comment: