Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Birthday





My card today was created for my son's birthday using this week's sketch design from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I turned the sketch sideways to make all the elements fit better. It's a great sketch!


I started by stamping the image and popcorn background on white CS, coloring with Copics and then cutting them and matting them on red and yellow CS. I stamped part of the Birthday greeting in the upper right corner of the white panel before attaching the ribbon and other elements. The rest of greeting was stamped inside the card along with some popcorn!


DRS Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. We'd love to have you play along. You could be the winner of some fabulous stamps! You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Shelia, I love the fun theme. So glad that you played along with Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I'm sure your son loved it!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete