Saturday, May 23, 2020

Annivsersay Fishes

Hello. Today I have an anniversary card I created using this week's sketch at TMS and a Hero Arts Fishy Stamp and Cut set. I think the little fish bowl is so cute and I like that you can stamp little hearts for the bubbles.

Here's the sketch from TMS.




And here's my fishy card.


The white panel was embossed with a CB Swirls folder. The layers of water were created with a Fiskar's border die. The fish bowl was stamped, colored with Copics and die cut. The hearts were stamped and then filled in with Nuvo Crystal Glaze. The fish were stamped, colored with Copics and fussy cut. There are dies for the fish, but I decided I didn't want any white edges showing, so I just fussy cut them and glued them in place.

Thanks for another great sketch!

blessings,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. Lovely waves and fishes
    Thanks for joining TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! So cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...I love that you incorporated the wave theme through a few of your layers! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete