Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Baby Yoda

Hi Everyone. I saw this image from Kindred stamps and just had to get it. My kids and grandkids are huge Star Wars fans and I know I can use this image for birthdays, etc. I used this week's sketch from TMS Challenge for this card.

Here's the sketch:







Here's my card:


The background is from Hobby Lobby. A friend gave me a set of blank cards and I've been cutting them up to use as sky backgrounds for cards. I think they are really pretty. Normally I make my own sky background, but these are too cute to not use. Anyway, I added the black die cut frame and partial circle along with the die cut greeting. Stamped Baby Yoda onto white CS, colored him with some Copics, fussy cut and glued him in place. Lastly I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to his eyes to make them pop. 

Thanks for the great sketch TMS!!

blessings,
shelia


5 comments:

  1. Haha! Love this! It literally made me LOL! Fun card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet this is! Lovely image and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp is awesome and I'm sure that you will have family and friends who will love it. Great background and that sentiment is too funny. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with a great image and a lovely sentiment.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! So darn cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete