Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy 2020 Graduation!


Hello Everyone. My card today uses the sketch from TMS Challenge for this week. It's a cute sketch and I immediately thought of graduation when I saw it. With the Covid 19 pandemic, grad ceremonies are going to be quite different for kids. I've started working on some grad cards for the kids I know who are lamenting their grad ceremonies this year.

Here's the sketch from TMS.



And here's my card.


This graduate's school colors are gray and crimson so I went with those colors. The gray looks better in real life. Anyway, I stamped the grad background with SU Cranberry Crisp ink as well as the grad hat hooray image, cut the panels to the correct size and added them to the card base. The rings and grad cap were created using various die. The grad cap is popped up on foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. Awesome grad card! I feel bad for this year's grads.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad that grads are impacting so negatively this year. My heart goes out to them. Your cards will bring much cheer. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete