Thursday, May 7, 2020

Happy Birthday!



This week DRS Designs is proudly sponsoring the challenge at CRAFT Challenges. It's their 11th birthday so of course the challenge is  birthday this week and the prize is a $20 gift voucher to the DRS Designs on line store.  Hope you can find some time to play along.



For my card I used the larger Happy Birthday from the Birthday Multi Greetings and the sweet cupcake. I die cut the white panel using a rectangle die from Fawn Lawn and then stamped the greeting in various inks using my Misti to keep it lined up nicely. The cupcake was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with copics, die cut and layered onto blur and green CS.I added some fun foam to it before attaching it to the white panel. Everything was glued onto the matching green card base. This was pretty quick and simple to create. I debated about adding some ribbon or baker's twine to the top, but decided to keep it more masculine. This will go to my nephew who'd birthday is the end of this month.

Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you can join the challenge. You could be the $20 gift voucher winner!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment