Saturday, May 30, 2020

TMS Challenge

Hi Everyone. I finally found time to create a card for this week's sketch challenge at TMS. It's an easy and fun sketch.

Here's the sketch:



And here's my card.



I started with the white panel and sponged on various TH DO inks using a Hero Arts Stencil. Once it dried I die cut the panel using a FL rectangle die, added the baker's twine and then attached the panel to the black card base using foam adhesive. The butterfly was stamped with Altenew Jet Black ink onto white CS, die cut and layered onto black CS. This piece was also attached with some foam adhesive. I added some black gems to the center of the butterfly, which is kind of hard to se in the phote.

I decided not to add a sentiment at this time. I'm not sure yet what type of card this will end up being. Thanks for the fun challenge! And for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeoys card, Shelia. Love that the lines in the background look the same as the lines of the butterfly!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love your BG!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the rainbow of colors on the background ant the gorgeous butterfly. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Wonderful ink blending. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete