Monday, May 18, 2020

Fish


Happy Monday! Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative. I've been having fun trying out the newest DRS Designs images, especially the 3 in 1 Ocean Floor. I really like the coral and plant images. So today I have an underwater scene to share with you.





I started by stamping the school of fish image and 3 in 1 Ocean floor images masking a few as I went. Once everything was colored with Copics, I used Elmers Rubber Cement to mask all the images so I could sponge in the blue ink for the water. This was the first time I used Rubber Cement for masking fluid and I was really pleased with how it worked. After rubbing all the glue off, I die cut the panel, added some stamped and fussy cut starfish, blue and green clear gems and the greeting. Everything was added to the purple card base.

You can see all of the newest images here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment