Monday, May 11, 2020

Follow Your Heart

Happy Monday Everyone. Trust you had a great weekend celebrating motherhood from afar. DRS Designs is about to release some new images that you are going to love. My cards today feature some of these new images.


 This first card features the new porthole (1039L) and 3 in 1 Ocean Floor (1040H) as well as the Woodgrain background, 4 in 1 Ocean Designs, Sea Shells and Enjoy Today greeting. I used this past Wednesday's sketch from Splitcoast Stampers. Isn't it a great sketch?

This second card features the fish from the 3 in 1 Ocean Floor image (1040H) and part of the new Go with the Flow Greeting (1049E). I saw a video on You Tube where a sun burst stencil was used to create the sunlight filtering into water and I wanted to give that a try. After sponging on a few shade of blue DO inks, I added the stencil and sponged on the lightest blue ink to give the illusion of the sun's rays. I really like the look of this. Of course I saw this video weeks ago and cannot find it now to share the link. I apologize for that. Once the background dried I die cut the panel, stamped and embossed the partial greeting, added the fish that was stamped, colored with copics and fussy cut. Instead of stamping the usual bubbles, I decided to add some tiny die cut hearts to go with with greeting. I added some clear Nuvo crystal drops to the hearts for some extra shine.


These new images will be available on line at the DRS Designs store today. Be sure to stop by and see these latest stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment