Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cupcake Challenge and Merry Monday Challenge

Here are a couple of cards I made for challenges today.

This first is for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  We were inspired by this cake.



I used the colors and stripes as inspiration for my card. Here's what I came up with.

All stamps are DRS Designs. I used the Girl Swirl heart and plaid background stamps. This week DRS Designs is giving away a prize for this challenge. Come on over and play along.

Every Monday Lesley at Always Playing with Paper sponsors a Christmas card challenge. She gives us a sketch and we take it from there. I am enjoying doing this weekly challenge, since it gives me a head start on my Christmas cards.  Here's my card for this week.

All stamps are DRS Designs on this card too. I used the large girl snowman, Merry Christmas sentiment and the four in one snowflake background.

Well I've gotta get to work, so that's all for today.

Until next time,
shelia

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card! nice d/p, hearts and embellish.
    TFS with us at Cupcakes Inpirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great snowwoman! Love your scallops and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful! I especially like the snowman one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Shelia! I love the colors for your first one and that snowgirl image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the papers and details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute snowwoman Sheila!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty snowman - love the glitter detail on her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards, the snowlady is so cute I love the sparkly snowflakes on her hat.

    ReplyDelete