Friday, February 24, 2012

Use a Tag

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use a tag or two on your card. You should play along - you could be the winner of some cool stamps from DRS Designs!  Here's my card for this week's challenge.


I stamped my Bashful Blue card base with DRS Designs Dotted Background (628H) in SU Bashful Blue ink. The Happy Birthday music stamp (763P) is also stamped in Bashful Blue on the same card stock. The music panel is layered on navy card stock and attached to the base. The embossed stamp package is from CB. I embossed the image on white and layered it on navy. At the bottom of the card I added a strip of navy, embossed with CB swiss dot folder. Finally I added my Nesties fancy label to the navy strip after stamping Happy Birthday (250B) in Bashful Blue.

Come play along at DRS Designs (http://drsdesignsblog.blogspot.com/) this week!

Until next time,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my card. I really like this card. I love the happy birthday song background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, thanks for stopping by My Little Patch of Dirt and for leaving your great comment,and for this great sketch challenge blog link too. I may just have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete