Thursday, February 2, 2012

DRS Designs Challenge #10 Birthdays

Hi Everyone,

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to make birthday cards. I am always in need of birthday cards. A friend's mom is celebrating her 80th birthday this week. Here's the card I made for her and this challenge.


All stamps are DRS Designs. I just love this large daisy stamp (1023M). To create this look I stamped the flower in the center, then used a mask and stamped the one on the left. I made another mask for that flower and then stamped the third flower on the lower right. The daisies were colored with copics and then I added stickles to the centers for some sparkle. Happy Birthday (250B) was stamped in black below the flowers. The white panel was attached to a pink layer and then that was attached to my yellow card. To finish it off I added a pink bow (made with my bow easy!!) in the upper left hand corner.

Come over to DRS Designs and play along in this week's challenge. We'd love to have you!

until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment