Monday, February 20, 2012

Split Coast Stampers' CAS158 Stitching

Over at SCS, today's challenge was to use either real or faux stitching. I've only used real stitching a couple of times on cards, but I do like the result. So today I had to play along.


I stamped DRS Designs Leaf Sprig (1011H) in Certainly Celery ink on Certainly Celery CS. That panel was sewn onto the white card base using a zig zag stitch. The sentiment is also DRS Designs (306G) and was stamped in Memento Black on white card stock and layered on pink. I used my cricut to cut out multiple sizes of the pink flower, then layered them. They're held together with the pearl brad. I added the polka dotted ribbon before attaching the sentiment.

A friend's grandmother died last night so I made this for him and his family.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment