Monday, February 13, 2012

With Faith Bookmark and CAS157 at SCS

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I want to share something I am making for some volunteers I work with at my church. I wanted to make Easter cards for each one, but wanted a little something to go with. So I decided to add a little pocket to my card and insert a removal bookmark. Hope you like it!


I used pink and white card stock. The white panel is embossed with a textured CB embossing folder. The pink panel behind the book mark is stamped with DRS Designs butterfly background (536H) in SU Pretty in Pink ink. The pink pocket is embossed with the CB dotted swiss embossing folder. I added a ribbon to the pocket and a small label with DRS Designs Easter Blessings sentiment (1029D).


The bookmark is sponged with Pretty in Pink ink and has DRS Designs Faith sentiment (1025G) stamped in Stazon  Black ink. I added a couple of small punched pink butterflies and a larger one. They have tiny half pearls down the middle of their bodies. (don't think you can see it in the photo). The same pink ribbon was added to the bookmark.

Today's CAS Challenge at SCS was a sketch challenge. I like CAS cards and sketch challenges so I had to play along. Here's my take on today's challenge.


For this card I used DRS Designs recently released Glow Bug (1044D) and sentiment (1057D). I think this little bug is adorable and looks so cute colored with copics with some stickles added to his end so he really does light up!! :-)

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment